Monday, February 23, 2015

Traveling Around The World


                 For my bucket list I want to travel its the single best activity that exposes you to new cultures, move out of your comfort zone, allows you to meet new people, and experience the wonders of the world. I love traveling so this is most definitely something I want to do.I want to travel to the tourist  sites in the more popular countries. Some of the places I want to travel to is Paris France to see the Eiffel Tower and the Louver Pyramid, and  Hawaii I want to go to Hawaii so that I can see the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park,Poipu Beach Park and the Sea Life Park etc; I will accomplish this by going to college so that I will have a degree in that field. Then once im done with college I will be getting a successful job and save up all the money I earn for traveling.Traveling around the world will cost me about $2500 – $3500 just for a round trip for flying per person.

Link to image
 If you haven't heard about the term “ bucket list ”, it is a list of all the goals you want to achieve,dreams you want to fulfill and life experiences you desire to experience before you die. Bucket lists can be from the smallest things you want to do like living on your own to the biggest and adventurous things like traveling around the world or meeting famous people.Making a bucket list will cost you nothing to make up but it all depends what's on your list that is going to cost you money. Its just planning ahead all the highlights you want for your whole life.
        It will be a bonus for me to travel because at the same time I will be doing a job that I love doing before I travel. I wont be traveling till older maybe in my mid 40’s so that all that time of work will pay off for some amazing adventures to come.I will also be flying everywhere I travel then I will get a car to rent there so that I can see all the spectacular things that are in that country. When I travel I want to travel with my closest friends but they will need to figure out their own way to come with me.The worst times to be traveling is around the holidays so I would go travel before then.
   This is just one major thing I have on my bucket list that I have wanted to do for a very long time. I want to travel because you get to experience new things , and  there's things there that I would love to see in person than just photos of it you don't get the same excitement then being there to see it with your own eyes.This is why I cant wait to travel when im older then I can scratch that one off the bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment