Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Funfetti Cookies

Displaying IMG_9856.JPG




Funfetti Cookies

I chose to do this recipe because these are my favorite cookies and I make them a lot. They are really good and remind of Valentine's Day because you can decorate them how you want. I always use pink frosting when I make these cookies so it seemed perfect.

In the end they turned out to be great and the recipe worked out.


Ingredients
  • Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 2 eggs
  • Frosting


STEPS:


1. Get all of the ingredients you will need and heat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Mix the eggs, vegetable oil, and cake mix in a large mixing bowl
3. Make the cookie dough into one inch balls and place them two inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet
4. Bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes, but make sure to check them occasionally
5. Place the cookies on a cooling rack and then frost them and decorate them how you want to

No comments:

Post a Comment