Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Blues

Dear Summer,
I love how the pool opens when you come around and how the flowers start to bloom.I love how animals come out.But I do hate the mosquitoes you bring. Sometimes I wonder why you're so hot but I guess it’s to get back at winter for being so cold.Although you are so hot the vacation you bring gives me time to spend with my family and i'm very grateful for that. I do hate the sun burns you give me as well but it's okay as long as it turns into a tan after words. I love how the nights get longer the bon fires start the sleepovers with all of your friends I’m also very thankful for the get togethers with everyone we haven't seen in a long time and new friendships beginning.Summer you're amazing and I hope to make this a summer I’ll never forget by creating amazing memories with my friends and family and hopefully make it wonderful!


Sincerely your biggest fan,

Gabby,

No comments:

Post a Comment