Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Ideas

Dear NNN,
                I am always excited for summer but this year I don’t have very many ideas of what I want to do. Usually I just hang out with my friends but this summer I want to mix it up and do some really fun activities. Do you have any ideas of what I could do this summer?
                                                                                                                                Sincerely, out of ideas

Dear out of ideas,

(click Here)

                I suggest you try spending time with your family and friends because then you could get more ideas from them. I also think you should try activities that you wouldn’t normally do so then you might find new stuff that you might like. You could also try taking trips with your friends and family. You could also try to earn money with your friends and then spend it on something you would all like to do. I think that there is a lot of stuff you can do in the summer so hopefully you will now be set for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment