Monday, June 17, 2013

Hawaiian Bucket List


          



As you may know, the only people that can see that I’m Hawaiian are my friends and family. That’s because I definitely don’t have dark skin or hair. But being Hawaiian is the best thing that I can tell about me. A lot of people have vacations there, but sadly I don’t. Most my family lives there. The only place I really want to go in my life is Hawaii. I want to go to every island and stay there for one month on each. I know it might sound lame to go to a place where most people do all the time, but being with my family is the place where I love to be the most. My family in Hawaii and the Hawaiian family members that live here in Pendleton, are so laid back and fun to be around. When I'm there, I would also love to find more about my family history. Hawaii is the place I want to be and spend my life with my wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment