Monday, June 17, 2013

Albino Girl

Dear New News Now,
    Summer is almost here and my skin is really white. Almost all my friends are tan. I don’t know how to not be practically albino. My mom won’t let me go in a tanning bed either. Do you have any solutions? Please help!   
            From,
                Albino Girl


Dear Albino Girl,
     Everybody is different, just be who you are. Some  people have lighter skin and don’t tan as easy. Try being in the sun more often, but still use sunscreen. Also try tanning oil. I agree with your mom not to let you go in a tanning bed. They have a high risk for causing skin cancer. Wouldn’t you rather be almost albino than have a deadly skin cancer? Also you could get a spray tan. For the most part, just be yourself! Your true friends will take you the way you are.
    From,
        New News Now 
Photo Credit 

No comments:

Post a Comment