Thursday, October 31, 2013

Traveling The World By A Teenagers Eyes


Have you ever wanted to travel the world? Well I do after high school I want to go to Linfield College and then be a traveler. I have already been to Nicaragua. My hobby is painting.my favorite color is pink. The sports I play are softball and volleyball. I have been playing softball since as long as I could my best friends are Bayley, and Huntyr, Sydnee. I am 13 years old my birthday is May 23, 2000 I love family vacations. I am very excited to be in this class. I have such an amazing opportunity to take pictures, and interview people, also make many creative articles. Something I am going to bring to this class is my good attitude, and will try my hardest and have a creative mind. My name is Cora Theis.

No comments:

Post a Comment