Thursday, October 31, 2013

I’m Not Perfect


“When the world say Give Up, hope whispers Try One More Time.” The quote I live by. From playing dress up and the voices of The Tellatubbies, to hearing the rumbling of our horses hooves and the mooing of our steers, I was born on the 23rd of September. With light brown eyes and only peach fuzz for hair. Small but mighty I came into this world.
I, Rylee Gentner, was born and raised in the country outside of this small town called Pendleton, Oregon. I can be a true blond sometimes but very smart at points too. I’m a fun, outgoing, loud, and crazy teenage girl. I can be quiet at first or if I have to. I think this year in publications is going to be a blast! I’m going to bring into this class my creativity and photography skills. Softball, basketball, volleyball and track are the sports that keep me going. My two best friends are a huge part in my life. Their like a sibling to me and a daughter to my parents. My mom and dad are like Wonder Woman and Spiderman and they help me through everything and anything. I also have an older sister but she lives in Salem and means the world to me and my family. I may not be confident in myself all the time, but I can be when needed to. I won’t always get straight A’s, but I try my hardest to get them. I have flaws, lots of them too, but that’s what makes me, me. All these words that you just read or I just read to you are what makes me special and so are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment