Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Life As Lauren Richards


“Live life to the fullest” is the quote I like to base my life on. Loving the outdoors and exploring every possible object is what I like to do. I live in Pendleton, Oregon, the place where the Pendleton Round-Up that comes once a year is the most exciting event that happens in this town.
Lauren Lilly Richards is my name, and I was born on October 18th, 1999. I have brown hair and dark brown eyes. I have an older sister that is a sophomore in highschool and a brother who is in his second year at the University of Notre Dame. I love to read and listen to music. Country music is what I like and Harry Potter is my favorite book. I would say I'm outgoing but quiet when I need to be. I have amazing friends that I can always count on and trust. There is that one best friend though that has had my back since we were little! I have such a good time with her, that usually by the end of the night, we’re both crying because we laughed so hard.
I believe I will do well in publications and help the class out with my photography skills. I enjoy taking pictures and hope to continue the hobby when I’m older.
I’m someone who thinks about my future a lot and hope to succeed with whatever I do in life. I want to attend the University of Stanford and play softball there. I would like to be an Obstetrician Gynecologist when I’m older and have a couple kids. For now though, I like to think about life as it is. The life I enjoy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment