Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed, Harry Potter Lover


Born and raised in Pendleton, Oregon. Loving this small town but can’t wait to get out and travel the world. Natural blonde with baby blue eyes. I am Savanna Newsome.
A 5’6 thirteen year old girl with big dreams of joining the peace corp and going to college. I have many friends but few very close ones. I am fascinated by clouds and stars. My favorite thing to do is lay under the stars with my best friend and talk. I enjoy playing volleyball and softball and I love watching baseball and football. I am the youngest in my family with three older siblings. I am in love with Harry Potter and Peter Pan. I love to read, especially fantasy books. I am a really good photographer and enjoy editing photos. Publications will hopefully be a great class this year and I can’t wait to start taking photos and writing articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment