Thursday, October 31, 2013

Simple Girl


I’m  Brooke Kopp and I have lived in mainly in Pendleton all my life except when I go to my dads in tri cities. I enjoy going to my dads because it is something different then Pendleton and there is a lot to do there. I am 5’3, dirty blond hair, and blue eyes that get covered up by my glasses.I like to do a lot of stuff but the two things i enjoy doing the most is painting,  making tie blankets, and scarves for people.
When i grow up i want to be a nurse. I want to be a nurse because i like to help people, Also i think it will make me feel like i made a difference. I am only thirteen so i am going to work my hardest tell i go to college and through it. In my free time i mostly just hangout with my friends and family. l love to travel and go camping but i don't get to a lot so when i do I remember it forever. I want to travel to paris to see the eiffel tower.  I think that i will be good at taking pictures because i like to take the funny and great moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment