Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fun Crazy Teenager

Hey, you know that girl that won’t be quit and is always having fun, will that’s me Bayley Deming! Born in Pendleton but moved all over Oregon. I’m an 8th grader and my birthday is 9-1-1999. I’m 14, and my hobbies are hanging with friends and rodeo! I live out in the country, and my best friends are Huntyr, Cora, and Ellie! After high school I want to attend Tokyo University and become a vet! The sports I do are volleyball, basketball, and track! But if I had to pick one that would be my favorite I would choose volleyball. I love quotes my favorite is “Everything in life is temporary so if things are good enjoy it because it won’t last forever and if things are bad don’t worry that can’t last forever either ‘’! This year I’m in this AMAZING class called publications, I’m on the year book committee and it’s great! I’m really good at taking photos and doing interviews! I’m really excited to see how this year turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment