Thursday, October 31, 2013

Quiet Shy Girl


To having fun when we were little, to not having a care in the world. To having fun not worrying about what we look liked or who we hung out with. When i could rock the cute middle part. When we had food stains on our shirts and not a care in the world. Our elementary school years, when we didn’t know anyone. Now to the middle school years. Maybe the scariest thing to have to switch schools but when learn to love it and all the new friends we meet.
The name is Ally, softball and volleyball are the sports i have played them since the age i could. Sports are my passion i live breath around sports. I tend to be lazy but i always try my hardest. I live by the quote “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream. The farther you get.” -Michael Phelps. Family and friends mean everything to me. I couldn’t have gotten this far without them.
I want to go to college at Stanford. I hope to play softball or volleyball for them. I want to get my degree in forensic science or criminal justice. My dad inspires me to to do stuff with crime related cases. If i ever want to play at Stanford i need to improve on my grades and my sports. But i have another 2 to 3 years before i have to really start focusing on college.
Walla Walla, Washington is where is was born, Pendleton is where i have been raised my hole life. I’m 13 almost 14. October 13 is the special date. I am really excited about this publications class. I think one thing I will bring to this class is my creativity. I cant wait to start this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment