Thursday, October 31, 2013

Best Boy in Yearbook this Year

Do you anything about me. My name is Andrew Charles McAlary. I am good with taking picture. I am 13 years old. Also almost 14 year old next month is my birthday is October 5 of 1999 I am the middle of 3. My sister is the oldest and my sister is the oldest and my brother is the youngest.

Things I like to do is camping, fishing, playing videos games, and playing with my hot wheels but the most favorite thing is spending time with my family. My family and I like to go camping to the beach and the mountains the most favorite place in the places is will be Wallowa Lake. Next thing that I like to do is to go fishing my dad and, my brother Bryson but sometimes we take my sister along. I like to play Wii and the Kindle. My favorite games on the Wii and the kindle is push your luck and ski ball for all of my life I have collated hot wheels now you know everything about me, now I want to know about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment